Selected data visualization tools

I added this nice link full of open source software to our page on Data visualization:

Those of you who actually do a lot of data visualization, please know that this is our page for information on this subject! Please add to it... and take from it.

Comments

nad
    edited June 2012

I added this nice link full of open source software to our page on Data visualization:

Selected tools, Datavisualization.ch.

I had seen this page, but I didn't find the time to see them through for wether the items are all open source. Are you sure that all these tools are open source ? (You had listed them sort of as open source tools in the Visualization+tool page). I changed this now to visualization tools without the "open source" remark.

Comment Source:>I added this nice link full of open source software to our page on Data visualization: >Selected tools, Datavisualization.ch. I had seen this page, but I didn't find the time to see them through for wether the items are all open source. Are you sure that all these tools are open source ? (You had listed them sort of as open source tools in the [[Visualization+tool]] page). I changed this now to visualization tools without the "open source" remark.